Mistress Geo Pinch
Our List of Interviews
Elsewhere on AWOS
- Sex Around the World
- Interviews with Escorts
- How to Hire an Escort
- Sex Positions
- Porn Star Profiles
- Opinion Pieces
- Sex Tape Scandals
City Top List
Most popular cities in the world for adult entertainment:
- Rio de Janeiro
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Buenos Aires
- Sao Paulo
- Mexico City
Become a Webcam Model
If you are young and you have some spare time on your hands, then why not become a webcam model? It really is that easy and both men and women can apply. If you have the confidence and the look, then you have all that you need. We have teamed up with the biggest webcam site on the web to feed them webcam models. These guys pay thousands every week to their best models, and they'll do all the promoting for you; you just have to sit/lie there and look pretty. Easy, right? Just click the picture above and sign up for free.
If you're still unsure, then check out our article on How to Become a Webcam Model which goes into more detail.
Mistress Geo Pinch
Mistress Geo Pinch is a professional dominatrix operating in the Bristol area, with a client base that extends the length and breadth of the United Kingdom, onto the European continent and into North America. With over a decade of experience behind her, including work in both the USA and Germany; a studio that is equipped with an assortment of BDSM fixtures and fittings; and a dominant personality, it is clear to see why this mature and elegant dominatrix is so popular with her clientele.
For a list of all that Mistress Geo Pinch has to offer then feel free to visit her website and peruse at your leisure. Here you can browse through pictures of Mistress Geo Pinch herself, along with her studio, and you can can also find her contact details.
Interview with Mistress Geo Pinch
- Many men are nervous about approaching professional dominatrices, have you discovered this to be the case, and if so, how do you put them at ease?
In my experience, a man seeing me is always nervous if it’s their first visit to a dominatrix. I think a man visiting a professional dominatrix for the first time should be nervous, and justifiably so. I put them at ease by answering their questions over the phone and having an extensive website that provides a wealth of information – so they should be prepared before they set foot in my premises. We also always have a good chat, face-to-face, immediately before the session to discuss hard limits and any health issues. Communication is vital. I should also add that I don’t just see men: women and couples also engage me to help them with what they want to achieve.
- What sort of things do you keep in your dungeon?
I have two rooms. A domestic room for corporal punishment and role play with authentic, traditional school furniture, a whipping bench and an assortment of implements, especially canes. My studio is for BDSM activities; I have two cages, a cock-and-ball torture chair (all custom-made, precision engineered), a St Andrew’s cross, bondage bed, and a whipping bench with restraints. I also keep a high-quality collection of electrical devices and “Dr Pinch” CBT devices, along with all the standard implements such as floggers, nipple clamps, handcuffs, hoods, whips, rope, etc., all in great abundance.
- What’s the ‘strangest’ request you’ve had that you’re willing to reveal?
Caning someone whilst they are only wearing thigh-high rubber wellies. I have many strange requests, but I only fulfill those I am confident in and comfortable with.
- What do your current or past partners think about what you do for a living?
Supportive of everything I do.
- How long have you been involved in the BDSM scene?
I’ve been actively involved in the BDSM scene for more than 10 years.
- Ten years is a long time, is it fair to say that you've seen it all?
I’ve attended international BDSM conferences, workshops and events in the US and Germany, and there’s not much that shocks me these days. In short, yes, I think I’ve pretty much seen it all. However, I’m always keen to learn and discover new activities and techniques.
- Did you ever imagine this is what you would be doing for a living?
No. I don’t think anybody imagines they will be a professional dominatrix – I don’t know anybody who did.
- What’s your biggest turn off?
Poor personal hygiene. And people who contact me without having looked at and read my website first.
- What first got you started in the world of BDSM?
The allure of alternative lifestyles; I’ve always been interested in that.
- What sort of services do you offer?
My principal specialty is cock-and-ball torture (CBT). Then there’s bondage and restraint, all kinds of corporal punishment (CP), sensation play, sensory deprivation, nipple torture, caging, electrical play, feminisation (voluntary and enforced), shoe/boot worship, and a range of role-play scenarios.
- What are your most popular services?
CBT and CP.
- What do you love most about your job?
Variety. And I’m my own boss. My premises are my own and I set my own work times and conditions.
- Has working as a domme changed your opinion of the opposite sex? If so, how?
Males are a lot kinkier than I thought they were. Age and background doesn’t seem to matter, and that’s something I like about the BDSM scene.
- Do you think that deep down all men like to be told what to do, or is this a trait that a select group share?
I’d say that men who come to see me like to escape from their everyday lives and responsibilities – it’s a release for them, respite from work and from the world generally. To be able to totally let go and allow someone else to take complete control of their mind and body is something that’s valuable to them. Not all men are masochists and not all men are submissive.
- Do you ever run into any of your clients when you’re out and about?
Yes, mostly at BDSM-scene events.
- Do your clients tend to share a profession or status in common, such as wealthy and bored businessmen, or do they come from all walks of life?
My visitors are from all walks of life, and are of all ages.
- Have you ever refused any special requests?
Yes, especially when they haven’t read my website and the list of activities I do not offer.
- What is the longest time that a client has ever hired you for?
Two days. He was visiting from Spain.
- What is the shortest time that a client has ever hired you for?
I don’t offer sessions less than one hour’s duration. Anything less is usually a waste of time. I explain this on my website. I’m occasionally asked for 30-minute sessions and I refuse.
- What would you say is the key to building a respectable client base?
Honesty, integrity, experience, proficiency, professionalism, communication, discretion.
- How do you stand out in what is becoming a very competitive market?
See the answer above. I know what I do and I do it well. I own my premises and they are professionally presented in every respect. I have two professionally designed and managed websites; a lot of work went into them (and that’s why I expect prospective visitors to read them).
- Is it all about the money, the love of what you do or a mixture of both?
I wouldn’t be a professional dominatrix if I didn’t enjoy it.
- Are there any services that other dominatrices offer that you would never do?
Yes. I list on my websites the services I don’t offer. I do not offer sexual services of any kind. I’m a dominatrix, which means I don’t switch. I don’t do medical play, needles, draw blood, water sports, scat play, anal play, adult baby, or body worship except for feet.
- In the current financial climate, many women, young and old, are turning to pro domming to make a living. Do you have any words of advice (or caution) for these women?
Get involved in the BDSM scene; meet people, talk, attend a lot of events and get experience dealing with people as part of their scene activities. Listen, observe, read and learn. And practice. Only partake (or offer) BDSM activities you enjoy. Experienced men in the BDSM scene quickly recognise fakes when they come across them.